The Eagleview Homeowners Association provides recreational facilities to our homeowners for their enjoyment. These facilities are funded through your monthly HOA fees. Any issues with these facilities should be directed to the HOA Board's attention through our contact form.
The Community Pool on Cricket Lane
The 2023 pool season is upon us! Please take the time to review the information we have provided. The HOA has contracted with Bennington Pool Service to operate and manage the pool this season.
Pool Tags Information - You have all received two pool passes per home. Guests are welcome, but must be accompanied by the unity owner and will be required to sign in with the lifeguard on duty.
Additional tags are available upon request for family members. Please address all request though the contact form.
Days of operation- The 2023 pool schedule is as follows:
Memorial Day Weekend May 27th, 28th and 29th
June 17th - 30th
July 1st - 31st
August 1st - 31st
September 1st - 4th
Summer Daily Hours 11:00AM to 7:00PM
EAGLEVIEW POOL RULES AND REGULATIONS
- Pool passes MUST be presented to the lifeguard upon entering the pool area. (The lifeguards are only doing their job by enforcing this rule, so PLEASE do not forget your pass!)
- The Lifeguard is always in chard and has been given the authority to call the police, if necessary to help enforce the rules.
- The Lifeguard will not be taking a scheduled lunch break, but will be taking the occasional necessity break. At these brief times, bathers will be expected to get out of the pool for a few minutes while the lifeguard is away from their station.
- The Lifeguard is authorized to expel bather for rules ' violations; three warnings and you will be out of the pool area for the day.
- Excessive offenders will be brought to the attention of the Homeowner's Association Board who reserves the right to rescind any membership if deemed necessary.
- No glass containers or alcoholic beverages are permitted in the pool area.
- Climbing the fence or running in the pool area are prohibited.
- No running dives into the pool and standing dives should only be made into the deep end of the pool.
- Children under 12 must be accompanied by an adult.
- Children under 8 must be accompanied to the restroom.
- Children with diapers must wear rubber pants.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult when in the wading pool.
- Rafts or water toys may be used with permission of the lifeguard.
- The Eagleview Homeowners Association will not be responsible for the loss of personal property, regardless of cause.
- Applicant acknowledges that the Association assumes no responsibility for injuries incurred in the use of the pool facilities and that the applicant, member of their family, and their guests use these facilities at their own risk.
- Lifeguards should not be on their phones when woking the pool to ensure the safety of our residents.
The Tennis Courts on Perimeter Drive and Cricket Alley are for the express use of homeowners living in the Villas, the Gardens and the Overlook sections of Eagleview. Homeowners are welcome to use the courts from 8AM and 8PM seven days a week. Guests are welcome, but we ask that each guest must be accompanied by a separate homeowner.
The courts are to be used for tennis and pickleball activities only. NO Bicycles, skating, skateboarding or other non-tennis or pickleball activities are allowed on the courts.
Dogs are not allowed on the tennis courts at any time due to damage that a dog’s feet can inflict onto the court surface. Also, according to many veterinarians, tennis courts are a potentially hazardous choice of play surface and are responsible for many paw pad injuries for dogs. Running and playing on such a surface risks cracks, cuts or tears on the paw pad.
In the very short future locks will be installed on the gates shortly to assure that only homeowners have access to the courts. The combination to these locks will be provided to homeowner only. Please do not share the combination with people living outside our community. Combination may need to be change every now and then. The new combination will be provided to homeowners.